When I was 23 I..
- Got my first proper job. With a desk. And my own stapler.
- Following up on the first point, my job is in charity sector so I did a lot of feel good things to help local blind people, like walking 10 K as a guide and raising money for super important projects.
- Again, as part of the job, organised children’s parties. Oh, the horror.
- Started painting. Set up my own lovely studio in the cellar and painted over 20 oil paintings – http://neverhoodsha.deviantart.com/gallery/
- Accidently brought back home over 1000 books so had to create a library in the cellar. DIY Olga for the win!
- Went on the hot air balloon to celebrate our first wedding anniversary.
- Didn’t drink alcohol for 10 months
- Technically, I will start studying again when I am 24 but just yesterday I got accepted to do Masters at Open University
- Despite living in another country got a lot closer to my family
As always, thanks to my lovely family and friends for making my 23d year so good and Happy birthday to me! I am off to celebrate it for 5 days in Brighton at LibDem conference! So, dear reader, I might see you there! :D